" How I made my Blossom tree "

I thouroghly enjoyed reading your tut Conny! I've also bookmarked it for future use, but am not sure what "brow's sandy litter" is. Would that be what we call "clumping cat litter" in the US?

I also was amazed at your reproduction of the old fashioned street scene created by using the old photographs. I'm wondering if they were relatives of yours? Well, whoever they are they are now immortalized, thanks to your inspiring workmanship!

Thank you for sharing your work; it was a real pleasure! :blink:

Your tree is lovely. The tutorial is excellent. I want to make a tree like this for my gazebo! And also the ivy tut is great! Will be making ivy to climb up the walls of my gazebo! And the outside of my Pierce!

Wolfie

Wolfie

I thouroghly enjoyed reading your tut Conny! I've also bookmarked it for future use, but am not sure what "brow's sandy litter" is. Would that be what we call "clumping cat litter" in the US?

I also was amazed at your reproduction of the old fashioned street scene created by using the old photographs. I'm wondering if they were relatives of yours? Well, whoever they are they are now immortalized, thanks to your inspiring workmanship!

Thank you for sharing your work; it was a real pleasure! :flowers:

No it is no family of mi, it is the a story of a famous Dutch woman that I have made.

I make the life of Mata Hari in 9 room boxes, in miniature scale 1 /12 (one inch scale ) From her birth until her death.

Margarete Gertrude Zelle ( Mata Hari )was born in Leeuwarden " in the Netherlands''

As a daughter to a Dutch businessman. August on 7 /1876 , and executed October 15/ 1917 as a spy during World War 1.

Doll Conny 877046.jpg

Real Mata Hari 877092.jpg

Connie your tree would have been a lot easier to do than the one I made. Wish I had seen this first. Your tutorials are a big help to those of us just learning to make our own landscaping items. thanks.

• 4 months later...

Wow, Conny, I just spent some time at your website . . . I'm amazed by your talent! I want to read a book about Mata Hari now! LOL!!

Thanks for the tutorial on the tree . . . I have to go work on my courage now!! :)

• 4 weeks later...