Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

I'll announce it here too.

Congratulations tams! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 1st contest thread! Please send me your shipping information using the Personal Messaging System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse and welcome to the forum!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

:D Congratulations tams! I do hope that you will share your new house being built and decorated!!!! You know that we just looooove eyecandy around here don't you?!?

HUGS

Great idea Dean!!! And a quick shout out to the 1st winner Tams....Whooo hooo! Congratulations to you...can't wait to see what you do with your haunted house! and pleaaaaase...send some of your luck my way!!

Hi everyone! Since we can only post once in the contest threads, I figured we needed a place to chat about the contests. I hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

Good Luck!

Dean

Well this is such a great idea to have a special thread for these comments as I know myself that there might be some as this haunted things are just my klind of mini-ing :blink: I have this idea of looking through/reading those kids scary stories and try and incorporate them in a mini scene someday, perhaps give it to my school for the library to display and keep as a story telling inspiration???

This is great fun! I'm probably enjoying it way too much for a sane, mature, adult - but then, who said I was one of them? B)

Ahh, well.... If being sane, mature and adul(l)t will take away the mini-ing fun from me I say No thank you for adulthood and pass it on to someone else saying that I am just as old as the sum of the actual numbers on the driving license (which right now is just 7 B)

Hugs

Ahh, well.... If being sane, mature and adul(l)t will take away the mini-ing fun from me I say No thank you for adulthood and pass it on to someone else saying that I am just as old as the sum of the actual numbers on the driving license (which right now is just 7 B)

Hugs

I agree Anna! I say I had kids just to get toys without getting odd looks! :blink: I've got an aunt and uncle with toy lined shelves to the ceiling in every room! That makes me feel better too...

Congrats Tams!

Any chance of having a specific gallery of what happens to these houses from those willing to submit follow-up pics?! That'd be fun!

Thank you everyone! I was so surprised to find out I was the winner - what a wonderful birthday present, right??? I love eye candy myself, so will be sure to share my progress.

Good luck to everyone in the coming 30 days of the contest!!!

Mini Hugs

Tams

I agree Anna! I say I had kids just to get toys without getting odd looks! :blink: I've got an aunt and uncle with toy lined shelves to the ceiling in every room! That makes me feel better too...

Congrats Tams!

Any chance of having a specific gallery of what happens to these houses from those willing to submit follow-up pics?! That'd be fun!

As for me I, IF i get one of those raised eyebrows looks depending in the mood I am in I coudl take the easy route and say with the tiniest shrug of my shoulders that I am a teacher, or that I have a hubby who like 'em.... :p

At one time I have told the shop owner who was just a little bit too much of an "uppety-nose" on me that the doll in question would work very well if I chopped her up and served her as body parts in a blood and gore meal B) Oh I know I am bad.... and no I never did end up buying the dolly I were to busy giggling all the way out of the store

B)

Hugs

I say I had kids just to get toys without getting odd looks! :blink: I've got an aunt and uncle with toy lined shelves to the ceiling in every room! That makes me feel better too...

Having kids is a good excuse but sometimes not really necessary. Once I was asked if the furniture I was getting was for my daughter and so 'nope, it's for me' B) . My brother is the same way, he buys toys telling people they're for my kids and the end up in his house away from the kids so he can play with them B) except for the super saoker and the kids are always on the receiving end of that :p .

Congrats on winning Tams :D .