Willow dollhouse instructions

Judalyn1

Hi,

I have a Greeleaf, Willow dollhouse kit I bought almost 20 years ago for my daughter, we never built it. Somehow over the years the instructions have disappeared. Is there any place on this forum to download old plans?

Judy

I think there are some builders/bloggers who already built the Willow. Havanaholly, miniaturemaid and justmesue are some of the people I've seen built that house.

Hope this helps :wave:

I think there are some builders/bloggers who already built the Willow. Havanaholly...some of the people I've seen built that house...
Your eyes are a lot better than havanaholly's, because I've never had the kit, much less built the Willow!lol However, you can order the instruction and schematics sheets and any other parts you may need directly from Greenleaf by going to the home page.

Thanks everyone, turns out I have to order a copy of the plans from Greenleaf directly. Good to know!

I will be back as this is my first dollhouse and I have no idea what I am doing, but I see here there are lots and lots of people who do, and questions with answers.

Judy

Not all of us know all the answers, but more often than not I've had help to noodle through a problem from similar disasters. There are no mistakes, in building a kit, they are all learning opportunities and a process of discovering new ways of seeing & doing (that's my story!)

OOps! Sorry Holly. I went to one of the forums for the Willow and saw different bloggers talking about that house... so sorry :idiot:

Hey Judy! Did you check the PDF I posted? Weren't you looking for those instructions? I might be mistaken again, who knows... :wave: just trying to help...

Hi, I did open the PDF, thanks so much, sorry I didn't post that! These are great, I mispoke in the last reply, what I now need is the schematic, so I can really see what is what on the assembly.

I won't be starting it for a bit as we have so much work to do on the farm this fall to get ready for winter.

I am looking forward to building!

Judy

I finally scanned my Willow instructions and put them on my hard drive. If you still want them (schematics are on pages 2 and 3) send me a PM so I can get your e-mail address to send them to you.

• 10 years later...
On 8/30/2010 at 6:44 PM, ijb said:

I finally scanned my Willow instructions and put them on my hard drive. If you still want them (schematics are on pages 2 and 3) send me a PM so I can get your e-mail address to send them to you.

I would love a copy :)!

7 minutes ago, JOrtego said:

I would love a copy :)!

Note that the original post is a decade old. You might try sending a private message by hovering your cursor over ijb's avatar and clicking on the envelope icon. If Iris still has the same email address, she may get it. Her profile indicates she has not visited the forum since last July.

• Like 1