Greenleaf's Fourth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Introducing Our Fourth Annual Spring Fling Contest

dollhouse-garage.jpg

Greenleaf is proud to announce the start of our fourth annual Spring Fling Contest! Last years contest was such fun, we decided to step it up a notch with a laser cut dollhouse kit! The Winners Garage is just what you need to get you in the spring mood! It's a unique house with a lot of potential and we honestly can't wait to see what you do with it!

Just like last year, we are making it extra interesting; we're going to name this new building after the winner! That's right, instead of the Winners Garage, we'll rename it after you - for example, The Loganberry Mill! Now how cool is that?

In an effort to keep the contest affordable, we are offering this years contest house with an add-on room upgrade option. Please refer to the picture below and maybe it will spark your imagination. You may select this option at the time of purchase for an additional charge.

dollhouse-garage-kit.jpg

In a nutshell, just submit a picture of a scene with your Winners Garage and you might win one of these great prizes below. The best news is that Greenleaf has put together a special deal on the Winners Garage for $29.95 with FREE SHIPPING on your entire order* (more details below)! So join us in the fun as well celebrate the seasons!

The Prizes

First Prize - A $500 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $500 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our laser cut flagship model, the Beaumont Dollhouse Kit!

Second Prize - A $250 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $250 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy the Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse! The Select Edition of the Brookwood Dollhouse is a special production run in which we upgrade the kit to the finest birch plywood we could find. It is back in stock and available here.

Third Prize - A $125 Gift Certificate to the Greenleaf Company Store

store-large.jpg

That's right, $125 to spend as you want in the Greenleaf Company Store! That's enough to buy our Limited Edition Arthur Dollhouse or maybe a Deluxe Dollhouse Lighting Kit.

The Details

You will need a Winners Garage which is available at a special price of $29.95 with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the US*. Just go to the Greenleaf Insider Sale by March 31, 2010 and during the checkout process, enter the Promotion Code: SPRING-FLING-10

store-code-small.jpg

Enter here on the shipping page during checkout

Decorate your Winner's Garage and include it in a scene, maybe next to your dollhouse or in a garden setting, whatever strikes your fancy. You can also turn your garage into ANYTHING your imagination can dream up. Please note there is only one entry per member.

Submit your 3 BEST pictures to thewinner@greenleafdollhouses.com by Memorial Day, May 31, 2010, with the words in the subject line "I'm a winner". You can include a short description of your project.

A select group of Greenleaf Staff, not Forum Staff, but the people that actually make your dollhouses, will select the winners based on originality.

The winners will be announced the second week in June and all the submissions will be uploaded to a special gallery for all to enjoy!

Order your Winners Garage here for $29.95 with FREE SHIPPING*

Good Luck everyone!

*Greenleaf is providing a delivered price just for this contest at an amazing price. We're sorry that the free shipping only applies to US members, but we urge our members outside the US to still participate in this contest. We have pre-stripped the houses to minimize the box size and setup a discounted shipping rate to help you out. There is an additional $9.00 to Canada and $19.00 to everywhere else outside the USA. Please select the appropriate destination on the Winners Garage page. Please ignore the additional shipping shown at check out. It is a limitation of our system and we won't charge you the extra money.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to have to sit this one out. Which is too bad because it is such a neat kit. It is going to kill me to wait until June to see what everyone does with it. And the forums will go silent because everyone will wait to share :lol:

Good luck everybody!

Kat

done!!! i think :D i always stuff up the orders somehow :lol: i'm sure the staff hate me :p

:p cant wait ....by the way...my idea is out the window ...gotta think of something else :p

When does the Spring Fling actually start? I thought it was April 1st. But someone else said it was March 20th. through Memorial Day. I don't want to miss that 40% off sale, so can someone please tell me. Pretty Please?

Ordered! Yeeej.... I have got a great idea for this one!

I hope the shipping rate will be the same as last year. On the bill it said over 90 dollars extra fot shipping to the Netherlands...

Good luck everyone

Despite entering the promo code, I'm still being charged $99 for shipping

What am I doing wrong?

I have paid the full amount so I'm just hoping that Greenleaf will create a refund for the shipping charge.

I'm so in love with this kit and definitly going to order. But I need some quiet time for getting it right :p . There's a special international shipping charge you can chooses and the high shipping charge is a glidge in the store and won't be charged it says in the newsletter.

And I definitly want that addition :lol: thank you Greenleaf for making this possible, you guys are the best.

Despite entering the promo code, I'm still being charged $99 for shipping

What am I doing wrong?

I have paid the full amount so I'm just hoping that Greenleaf will create a refund for the shipping charge.

Dean said up above that it is a glitch in the system, but that the flat rate will be $19 to other countries.

Just ordered mine and I am so excited!!!!! I have a great idea, and a fun one I can't wait to start on. But, oh... so many other projects to finish. I must hurry... hurry.... hurry..... :lol:

:D Ordered mine w/option...so excited!! I have some great ideas - just hope I can pull it off time-wise and more importantly, $$-wise :p

Good luck everyone, and a HUGE THANKS to Dean & Co. for another FABULOUS kit for all of us to "play" with :lol: (I think I'd order 10 of these beauties if I could - so many possibilities!)

I'm available for bouncing ideas off of. I will miss the winners, will have a LOT of catching up to do when we return from my 50th HS reunion in June. Bood luck to everyone, this kit is truly Da Bomb!

HAPPY SPRING!! THANK YOU,DEAN!! Ordered my kit w option too.Good luck to

everyone! LET THE FUN BEGIN!! :p

PS..I have no ideas yet.....but my thinking cap is on!! LOL. :lol:

I don't think there is a Children's Category this year Doreen. This Kit is AWESOME. You all will get to see just how fast the Laser cut kits go together. This is such a GREAT price considering how much more the Quarter scale laser kits go for (by other companies).

Dean, You all did Fabulous with this one!!