I bought this house from micheals

asherah

I think its giong to take a while to figure it out since like in puzzle fashion it's in 7 sheets of punchouts and doesn't have directions lol

It's called a house with porch or something like that and has 2 floors. It's small like the orchid.

I wish I could find a pic of it.

asherah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which section of the store did you find this puzzle/house? I only ask because I've noticed that our Michael's has paint all over the place in different sections. There's a paint alse but then there's paint on the other side by the glass eching, some by the plastic models...etc. Anyway, I love puzzles and houses..it sounds very intersting to me.

Hmmm I found this house a couple of weeks ago along with a set of wooden punchout puzzle furniture....

nbdixf.jpg

This the one you're talking about?

This one was on one of the seasonal aisles--they had a bunch of wooden birdfeeders and "summery" type crafts--but it wasn't with the rest of the wood projects. I *think* they are available at select Michael's only though as I've been to another Michaels and they didn't have any at all....

Hmmm I found this house a couple of weeks ago along with a set of wooden punchout puzzle furniture....

nbdixf.jpg

This the one you're talking about?

This one was on one of the seasonal aisles--they had a bunch of wooden birdfeeders and "summery" type crafts--but it wasn't with the rest of the wood projects. I *think* they are available at select Michael's only though as I've been to another Michaels and they didn't have any at all....

That's where I found my house! It's a different house tho =) The house I got has a porch but not on the whole front Ill have to take a pic of it =)

HA!! So I had to go back and get the other one you were talking about....as well as another furniture set..I mean how can we be expected to pass up a house for 7.99 and an entire house of furniture for 4.99???

I'll try to post a picture of it later but it will have to wait until the man goes to sleep..if he sees me bringing another one in I'll never hear the end of it!

Furniture? Your Michael's had furniture? Whaaa! I did get the house though we only had the one with the full porch! Oh, it's half scale if anyone is interested! I'm going to make mine into a fairy house. I have been raving a small Spring project and this is just perfect! It took me less than an hour to dry fit and start writing up my plans. I need to go shopping for some moss and stuff. Luckily, Hobby Lobby has all their dried flowers on sale this week! Yippee! I think I will stucco the sides and paper clay the roof tiles. Maybe a little Tudor theme to it too. I think this house is going to be really cute! All that for $7.99 and $30% off that! What a bargain!

Okay so the MAN went to bed....I was able to go to my car and retrieve my little treasures...

34otxjn.jpg

So here's the other house I picked up...I'm guessing this was the one you were originally talking about....

And then here's the furniture sets they have....Course I've gotta stuff these under the couch so there'll be peace in the house... :)

6rlzes.jpg

They certainly looks sweet and innocent and veeeery addiciting as well :)

Have fun while building, emm, I mean while laying your puzzle, yep that is it :o

Share pics of your assembly pretty please!!!

Hugs

Well, I just had to go by and look-DH made a serious mistake buying a house just blocks from Hobby Lobby and Michael's. It's just toooo easy! anyway, I bought both house styles and two sets of furniture! These are really cute! I had my doubts, but they go together with tab and slots, just like real dollhouse kits, and the wood looks to be a pretty good quality. i tried one piece and it popped right out with minimum pushing and not a single splinter! Well worth 13 dollars for a house and furniture, and for that price, I can be as experimental as I want with the finishing.

Shoulda bought 2 of each kind......

OK, it took me 22 minutes to punch out these pieces and dryfit them. This is obviously not built to be a collector's dollhouse, but I don't think it will be hard to do something with it! If you look at the back view, there is a gap between the gable and the floor that will have to be fixed, but the rest of the pieces go together very well. And it's not going to need much sanding, either. Basically, this is a great toy to play around with, which is what I intend to do-and it's small enough that I can do it now instead of having to wait until I can get my workroom back, like I have to do with my real dh's!

I intend to try some dumb things on it that I wouldn't want to try on a house I feel deeply about... :D

Here ya go, nearly forgot the photos!

gallery_3692_2557_27463.jpg

and the other side

gallery_3692_2557_996.jpg