Printable wallpaper

Lyn

I have been looking for the list of websites to get printable wallpaper from and I cant find the posts anywhere... I know there is one I just cant locate it! If someone would Please guide me where I need to be it would greatly be apperciated!! Iam looking for carousel ones if possible.

I was just ordering wallpaper last night. I know of two sources ( I was looking for 1/144) that have multiple scales....SDK miniatures and Minis and More.

I will see how it all comes out as I ordered from MInis and more this time (first time). She prints "custom" orders on good quality stock for a reasonable price.

While I have not got wallpaper from SDK, I have purchased floral kits and found them to be great quality and great customer service as well.

Boy I sure do miss my color printer! Those are beautiful wallpapers for printing out!

If you need any print/s in particular just holler, my printer works great :( ...

Hugs

Thank you everyone for all of your help!! I found exactly what I was looking for and I was wondering what kind/type of sealer do you use on the printed wallpaper? :( Its for the little contest house which is very loud and likes to talk alot to me which is great I also brought up the tote from downstairs and it was very heavy I found lots of treasures and everything for that house but I do need to go paint shopping for some of the things I want to use seeing they will need a make over!! I also have another house(Adams) that needs different paint then what I have on hand as well which is being just as chatty!!

There is a fabulous European website entitled "imprimables"--I believe this is french :jawdrop: . You can find gorgeous wallpaper as well as other exotic and richly detailed items on this website. Just Google search it and type in imprimables. It's gorgeous and it's free!

• 2 weeks later...

I seal printies with matt sealer. You can buy spray in any art store or if you have an airbrush you can buy liquid which is much less money. Do it outside. Only the side with the ink needs to be sealed.

I use mid to heavy weight bright white paper that is 25% cotton, most good quality writting paper includes cotton fiber, it will say this on the package and I think worth the extra cost.