sparklepuppies

From the album:

Harrison Rehab

· 3 images
  • 3 images
  • 0 comments
  • 7 image comments

Recommended Comments

Window boxes! That's the ticket. Just like the other side.

Naaaah, I'm just trying to cheer you up. Whatever you decide to do with it, it will be wonderful.

What a good idea to post the "befores."

:) You're so great!

Actually, I realized it was built with hot glue, so they were very easy to pull off. And, having them off is going to make is SO much easier to do the inside walls too, so this was a blessing in disguise. :)

This is a great house. Lots of room inside. Glad it was only hot glue that you were dealing with. Can't wait to see the finished results.

Well I see this is a post of yours from a few years ago.  So this one is 'waiting in the wings' for you to transform?  I've only built two dollhouses from kits and my very first one (early in 2015 was the Arrow 'Royal Dream', which is eerily similar to your Harrison.  Even the thin wood walls and floors.  All of my photos I took during construction of it, and when it was finished were destroyed when my laptop died last August.  So I only have a few rather blurry ones taken with this laptop.  What a job it was to build it.  I had no idea going into it that it would be so labor intensive.  But it was enjoyable for the most part.  I love how it turned out although I don't have enough room in my house to keep more than one dollhouse.  So the Royal Dream is going to have to become someone ELSE'S dream. 

WIN_20151128_083723.JPG

WIN_20151128_083735.JPG

WIN_20151128_084250.JPG

WIN_20151128_083745.JPG

• Like 1