Buffet for mini supplies - stocked!

otterine

Not a mini...but for minis! I put an IKEA buffet together yesterday, but the drawer didn't fit. My boyfriend was able to sand the back piece down since it was too wide and now it works! I still have some room for more of my mini stuff, but I have most of it in the cabinet and drawer. It'll be much easier to work with than the disorganized system I've been using. There's room on top for another rodent friend as well as my pitcher of brushes and my vintage toothpick dispenser (you press the duck and he retrieves a toothpick for you with his beak). :D

From the album:

Misc minis

· 409 images
  • 409 images
  • 0 comments
  • 1,187 image comments

Recommended Comments

Haha... I clicked this picture thinking it would be a mini, I wanted to see how you made such a realistic hamster wheel! :lol:

Anyway, it looks nice and organized now. Nice of your boyfriend to fix the drawer!

pretty piece of RL furniture.... I soooo need to get organized... my mini supplies are in a deacon's bench... boxes.... under the breakfast bar.... in plastic storage tubs.... sigh.... everywhere :)

:giggle: Thanks!

I was starting to get a little crazed when working. I was getting things done but half the time I was wasting time looking for something or moving other things to get to what I needed.