Jump to content
All the trim pieces were found.

All the trim pieces were found.


Some trim pieces were broken which added character. I happened to have a bottle of matching paint so I didn't have to repaint what was already done. I just ruffed up all the trim after I painted the unfinished stuff. I had some acorns laying around so I turned them into pumpkins.

  • Like 1
From the album:

A haunted Glencroft

  • 40 images
  • 122 image comments


Recommended Comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...