The pipe included with the bathroom kit would have made the wall sink too low, so I used a spare pipe I purchased from Sussex Crafts. It also bothered the realist in me that there was no way for the water to get to the taps. So, I added two lines of aluminum tubing from the sink to the floor.
I added tiny washers for these new pipes as well as little valve knobs so grandma can turn off the water in an emergency. I know these are typically oval, but all I could find were round ones in my box of watch parts. I drilled holes into the aluminum tubing and glued them in place with super glue gel. It might not be up to code, but I love the way it looks!
The medicine cabinet is also from the Chrysnbon kit. I painted it with Krylon Almond in satin finish. I like that it matches somewhat but I didn't want a glossy finish to compete with the sink. The hinges and knob are painted with Liquitex Iridescent Bronze. The wall sconces are Chrysolite kits, though I left off the reflectors. I painted the brass parts of the sconces copper to match the bathroom colors and switched out the included wires for replaceable bulb sockets.