Ive been working on the window boxes...theyre meant to look like architectural salvage...ceiling tiles aged. Still working on the colors to get just the right patina, these are a touch darker than I had in mind, going for a rusty look. I made them from the thin plastic ceiling tile sheets. The vines are what will be the woody bush part of roses. The lady at my local garden place says that roses can be grown in any planter container so...that's what I decided to do, this will be an overgrown look. I don't like to use plastic in my landscaping so Im handcutting from paper the leaves and have quite a few on, then I'll make the roses from polymer clay. Similar to what I did for my Brambly Hedge (sugarplum) cottage I also have some ivy made that will drape down in the front.