This is Biscuit, we rescued him at 3 months old, the photo was taken at approx. 8-9months old. Biscuit was poisoned along with our Casey & Tucker our other 2 much older and larger dogs when someone threw poisoned food in a paper towel over our fence and all 3 ate it. Tucker threw ate it whole and threw it up immediately, Casey suffered kidney problems for several months afterward and still has to eat special food and we lost Biscuit 3 days after he ingested the poison. Who would do something so terrible to innocent animals??? I think God we didn't lose all 3 that day, but Biscuit was barely a year old when it happened and had barely lived. It is just not fair. We miss him to pieces.