Stage 3: Prime the whole thing...inside and out!
The third stage involved priming the whole thing inside and out. I tapped off all the windows. Several windows came off. Several disintegrated.
I read online somewhere to use a gray tinted primer. This would help in hiding any oopsies. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the color trim I wanted...it was white. It would have been better for me to prime everything WHITE! Oh well, mental note taken.
Another mental note....don't forget to cover areas you want left WOOD color! UGH! I read that online here after I realized what I'd done...and in gray too..yuck!
Last note to self....if I ever get the opportunity to put together a house on my own. I will sand ALL surfaces PRIOR to putting it together!
Whew! It's been a long weekend. (The weekend I primed and stunk up the whole house! Definitely a spring/summer project)
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.