Jump to content

Buttercup front view


I finished the shingles with one coat of water-based pickling stain by Minwax. I cut the openings below the windows to make doggie doors. I traced the shape from the trim, made several close together holes with a large drill bit, and then used my Dremel-clone to cut out as much wood as possible, finishing up with the sanding drum.

From the album:

The Hannah-Wells House

· 23 images
  • 23 images
  • 11 image comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...