I really loved the scrapbook paper with the roses. I painted the back of the cut out from the second floor french window to match a color in the paper. While that dried, I used the window trim to find the part of the paper I wanted to use, and cut it out. I think it would be better to glue the wood piece first and then trim, but it worked out fine.
Then, I took some thin scrap strips and glued them into a box for the bed frame. I used my HOM poster bed for rough sizing. I found a small piece of square stock, and cut two legs.
All of this was painted the same color, but it seemed to need a little more, some I dry brushed white paint on the whole thing, and cut a frame for the bed back from chipboard that I painted white.