Jump to content
porch roof
 

porch roof



6/17/07

Installed the outside window trims and sills and began to assemble the porch. I had some pieces already punched out, but not marked, so I ended up putting them in the wrong place. Used vinegar to soften the wood glue, worked great. Matched up the pieces with the sheets and marked them and then punched out the rest of the pieces and marked them and primed them. While outside painting, my cat knocked the dh down and broke off the piece for my new roof line. Cat went into solitary confinement until I could watch him. I had to produce the building permit for my husband’s inspection. It is now posted on the porch.

From the album:

Robin's McKinley

  • 32 images
  • 0 comments
  • 8 image comments


Recommended Comments

very nice! I will try your trick about vinegar to soften glue. I was in a hurry to try the parquet floor so I used the extra siding I have. Bad idea. They don't fit properly and now i have to remove them.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...