Jump to content
Tub with LED light
 
© Dbees

Tub with LED light


Sable
 Share


I'm really pleased with the light but I think the arch and the side trim need to be one continuous piece. Tomorrow.

Copyright

© Dbees
  • Like 8

From the album:

The White House - Christy's Cottage by HJB

  • 32 images
  • 0 comments
  • 126 image comments

Photo Information for Tub with LED light

 Share


Recommended Comments

Don't change it, I heard music when I saw this photo, music to my eyes? LOL The lighting really brings out that granite top.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Debora59 said:

Don't change it, I heard music when I saw this photo, music to my eyes? LOL The lighting really brings out that granite top.

I heard it too when I turned on the light. Thank you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Sable said:

I heard it too when I turned on the light. Thank you

Did it go something like, ''Laaaaahhhh'' in a high soprano?

Link to comment
On July 30, 2016 at 11:44:31 AM, Debora59 said:

Did it go something like, ''Laaaaahhhh'' in a high soprano?

Yes, sort of angelic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...