today was one of those days that nothing was working for me. I was having a difficult time with everything I chose to take on. I should have stopped but I kept pushing on only to get more frustrated.
after two days I finished the upstairs fireplace. Not thrilled with bookcase color. I tried to wash off my dry brush but wasn't too successful. I tried to sew so,e pillows but ,y sewing machine was jamming up. Just didn't have the patience to work it out. So pillows on the bed will come later this week.
i will say I do like the bed. I have a lot more dressing to do on it but I think it's cute and a great size for this dollhouse.
so I would love feedback about the fireplace. Thank you.