Jump to content

Dry fit of new floor


This house had a poor quality fiber board for the floors so I replaced them with new birch.  I decided to play with some different patterns and scored them, and then gave them some stain and gloss poly. 

I also decided that the 3rd floor attic was not very functional, so I lowered the divider walls a bit (the ceilings were over 10" high!), which will give a bit more headroom in the attic - enough for 2 additional, functional, rooms! Yay!

  • Like 1

From the album:

Victorian Farmhouse

· 39 images
  • 39 images
  • 46 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...