Jump to content
Dry fit of new floor
 

Dry fit of new floor


jbnmini
 Share


This house had a poor quality fiber board for the floors so I replaced them with new birch.  I decided to play with some different patterns and scored them, and then gave them some stain and gloss poly. 

I also decided that the 3rd floor attic was not very functional, so I lowered the divider walls a bit (the ceilings were over 10" high!), which will give a bit more headroom in the attic - enough for 2 additional, functional, rooms! Yay!

  • Like 1
From the album:

Victorian Farmhouse

  • 39 images
  • 0 comments
  • 46 image comments

Photo Information for Dry fit of new floor

 Share


Recommended Comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...