Jump to content
Before and After Sanding
 
© Kyle Lefort 2014

Before and After Sanding



I've been talking with members of the greenleaf forums for years about how to get all this glue off the old Van Buren. Several solvents later and there's still a few non-dissolving brown/yellow blobs all over the house. I decided that since I'm probably covering it all up with carpet/wallpaper anyway, I just need to sand it all smooth and get over it. The sandpaper I typically use for dollhouses wasn't working at all, so I went out into the garage and found some heavy duty super coarse sandpaper. Look it's working. :)

Copyright

© Kyle Lefort 2014
From the album:

My 1:12 scale Rescued Van Buren

  • 22 images
  • 0 comments
  • 11 image comments

Photo Information for Before and After Sanding


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...