Jump to content

The Orchid Dollhouse Construction Blog

  • entries
    57
  • comments
    88
  • views
    272,954

Contributors to this blog

Slight progress


darrellandmelissa

805 views

Here is the little amount of progress I have managed to do while ill.

The bedroom dormer area is finished. I put a tulle net curtain suspended from the ceiling, made some pillows, and used an old earing for a beaded curtain over the window.

blog-27-1158424236_thumb.jpg blog-27-1158424262_thumb.jpg

This is the curtain for the larger room with the dormer.

blog-27-1158424282_thumb.jpg

The small room upstairs has a curtain now.

blog-27-1158424309_thumb.jpg

I am starting to put on the shingles. I still have 2 more curtains to make and to finish the kitchen area and build some furniture.

blog-27-1158424331_thumb.jpg

4 Comments


Recommended Comments

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...