Jump to content

The Orchid Dollhouse Construction Blog

  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Contributors to this blog

3 day weekend progress



This is not all my progress, I decided to save some pictures for the next post. I got both sides of the house sided and the bay window attached.


I made a curatin for the bay window. the flash sort of washed it out, but it is a purple tulle net material with sparkles in it. There will be a nice pediment shelf across the top.


To make siding the dormer peek easier after gluing on the window frames I founf the peice the frame punched out from and used it as a template to cut the siding.


The living room has been carpeted and the coffee stirrer stick wainscoiting applied;


The bedroom has been carpeted and the baseboards attached.


I still have a pot to do. I need to find something to use on the kitchen floor and baseboards for that room. But am currently working on decorating. I am not in the mood to sand and paint thr gingerbread yet. and and I do not even want to think about shingles. I need to get the shingl;e at least up to the bottom of the dormers before siding them.

1 Comment

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...