I finally sat down and painted the staircase.
The colors are Steamed Milk and Safari Taupe.
It took a few tries but I finally got the staircase to behave and stay in place. I noticed that I have to do a lil touch-ups on the stair treads.
Today i started working on the outside. I finally finally got the bay window together and to fit (kinda sorta) in the window.
I am using strips of basswood painted Steamed Milk on the outside. I am thinking of filling in the gaps with little black stones.
I am using tile grout on the base of the house and covering each section with Black aquarium stones.
This is a pure experiment! I do not know how it is going to turn out! You will all see what I see as I progress.