I was a little nervous about putting on the roof after I'd bashed it so much and created a couple of new pieces for the roof top. I think I dry fit it at least a dozen times before I got the courage to actually glue it.
I put the sides/corners on the back of the house first since back of the roof connects to them. Once they were in place, I was ready to add the roof pieces in stages. I put the large pieces on the front of the roof first:
Then the pieces on the sides:
And finally, the roof top and the middle sections. I put the top on first and then adjusted the middle pieces to the perfect fit before gluing and taping them in place.
It does look a bit rough at this point, but structurally, it’s all together. My next segment of building will be focusing on the exterior…..texturing the walls, adding woodwork and thatching the roof.