Jump to content

Soapz's Blog

  • entries
    9
  • comments
    11
  • views
    3,916

Result of steps 1 to 3........


Soapz

933 views

I used glue to attach the soldered banding in place. I also added a picture of a previous attempt with a different brass banding, although I wasn't too happy with the results. But, as I know no shame at all - I will share those sad, sad results with you all.

This one here has also a soldered banding with a circle thingy I got from JarJaf to attach chains. All of it is glued in place and has held up very well so far.

Looking at all three of them, I think I'm on the right course with my 2nd experiment.

1 Comment


Recommended Comments

These look like they will become something wonderful when you have worked out all the details the way you want them.

Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...