Well I trimmed and trimmed until my fingers nearly fell off (actually it does a number on my back, with all the weird angles I have to get into to lay the trim), and did some touchup paint, and finally finished off the Willow. I also looked around for boxes but nary a one to be found that's big enough-- 3' x 3' x 2' is what this house needs. I do have a couple large boxes on hand that if patched together, will do the job, so I guess that is what I'll have to do!
The light is a little weird because it's streaming through the window but hopefully one can make out the true colors. I went ahead and painted the shingles with a mix of gray and antique silver, and sealed them with Mod Podge.
I couldn't find my old brick powder that I had detailed the chimney bodies in... <_< So I mixed some sand with some farm red or some such color and used that for the chimney tops (touched up the chimney body detail with it a bit too since the shades were slightly different).
I guess one can't see it in the views above, but I put in a false ceiling in the children's room in the 3rd floor just so I wouldn't have to deal with those angles. I had done that in the Magnolia and liked how it turned out.
For the understair, I had originally planned to put a hinged door, but decided that the cloth panels would do OK for that purpose.
Well it's good to have this house finished! I just hope that the door knocker and handle won't fall off during shipping; they've fallen off once already...