I finally got the first shipment of things ordered. This one had the floors. I installed, stained and then I made Henry Sand them. I stained them again because the fumes were too strong for Henry. After that, I put 2 light coats of Varnish on them. I also stained the staircase. For the dinning room entryway & living room I used 3 floor sheets from housework. That's right 3 sheets. The 3rd shet I used only a small part but it did take a lot of sheets.
That's Right, Henry Picked out and out up the Wallpaper here. He is so proud of his work.
The Kitchen front wall was also added and wainscouting at the bottom