1/24, 1/12 Scale Fireplace 3D Printed On Ebay

BobbySpragg

This is a highly detailed Fireplace ready for any room in your diorama or dollhouse. Made of white ABS.

All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed. I use ABS filament.

This item is sold unpainted. This way you can add your own touch to your piece. Also I hope to save you money with all your projects using this method.

Scales Availlible 1/12 - 1/24 – 1/25 – 1/32 scale.

20151202_190045817.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BobbySpragg said:

Scales Availlible 1/12 - 1/24 – 1/25 – 1/32 scale.

22 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Where were you when I was building my two-Fairfield bash!!!?

Exactly!  I was building fireplaces for my Fairfield myself from mat board, charms, and jewelry findings.  This would have been a great fireplace, and very reasonably priced.  

On ‎4‎/‎02‎/‎2017‎ ‎11‎:‎57‎:‎06‎, BobbySpragg said:

IWow Ebay came up with $33.00 for shipping!!!! Can yiu tell me what you have paid for shipping from the USA if any. That would help me target the right price on Ebay. Thx Bob.

I was looking for 1:12 size. Ebay is notorious for overcharging on shipping through global shipping program. First class USPS is usually the cheapest but shipping to Australia is usually expensive so I'm not surprised by the ebay quote. I would expect to pay between 15 & 20 dollars usually.